Saturday, June 6, 2009

what makes a true friend??

I always wounder what makes a true friend. I thought a true friend is someone who respect you for you just being yourself,or someone who's a ride a die... A person you can talk to about anything.And tells you the truth no matter what, someone who's always there. A friendship it's a relationship that's important to have in life. But why is it so hard to find a true friend??....
  • hmm, who am i kidding, they say a man best friend is a "dog"...wounder that's how life is suppose to be?.....
Let me know, what the world is coming to?...
Til next time....Peace/Love & Cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.