Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The weak up call...!

"No one said life is going to be perfect; build a bridge and get over it” Understand life has ups and downs just when it’s down GET UP!

Shut up! Ugh…Am so sick and tired of hearing you complain about your life. You bitch and moan about everything, not realizing that people are dying to be in your shoes at any given time. When are you going to get it? Your life is not that hard… It’s just that you’re not willing to work hard, to get what you want. Am telling you if you were paid, a penny for every time you complain about life (and other things that’s not worth writing)… You would be a BILLIONAIRE BY NOW!

IDK, if it’s funny or sad… how your mind works. You look down on people as if your better then them, like you some kind of queen or something. Then you turn around and say shit like “ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!”, but Hun who made you GOD? I always say, “Do on to others, as you want done on to you” if you went through life thinking this way you’ll be better off. Am not saying am perfect or anything, or that am judging you by writing this blog or comparing me life to yours.

Am just say saying, think before you speak. You say things all the time not understanding how much you hurt the people around you. Am trying so hard to be a good friend but, IF YOU DON’T CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT LIFE YOUR GOING TO BE ALONE!...

FYI: Am not the only person who thinks this way, when it comes to you!
Till next time…..peace /love & cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.