Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A kind word( for the New Year)


I am a strong believer in a kind word…. (So for the New Year, I have decided to give a kind word to a few random people who I hardly speak to as well as a couple of people I speak to a lot).

“Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly”.

What I have notice with the people I chosen to send this message to (besides being interesting). You people pretty much have the same goals in life, which is to be “successful”. Do not get me wrong that is a good thing, because we all know not many young people have goals and dreams. However, I have one question, what is the definition of success?

In order to become something first define what it is.

Success: a) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted
b) The attainment of wealth, fame, etc
As you can see, success has pretty much two definition. I always knew success had two meanings, but my definitions was a little different then the ones given. (So here is my definition of success) The first definition is the acknowledgment of ones work with respect. However, the second definition is gaining fame, wealth, riches etc…

Am not saying you cannot get one without the other, am saying think about it. What is driving you to success? Is it definition A or B?

Whatever you decide just remember, you chose it.

Just be Passionate, your not going to be successful with being that first. In addition, try to stay focus! because “No one said life is going to be perfect; build a bridge and get over it” Understand life has ups and downs, just when it’s down GET UP!



You have to Live, Breath & LET GO!

Live (live life) Breath (take everything in) Let go (of the bad/negative)

For some what I wrote could be nonsense and for others it could be just what you needed to know. Am just happy you took the time out to read what I wrote.



I love some of you, like most of you; hate none of you, RESPECT ALL OF YOU!
Peace /love & cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.