Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Black Rose




The reason why I call this blog, “BLACK ROSE” is because that‘s the word I use to describe a friendship. When you think about it? It sounds somewhat CRAZY to compare a black rose to a relationship especially a friendship.


A rose it usually red, white or pink maybe even yellow. However, to see a black rose that could be creepy or just unheard of. How much people actually seen a black rose?...And am not talking about on T.V. or in a magazine, am talking about actually hold & smell a black rose. IT IS UNHEARD OF...WHY? Because its fiction.

Am not saying friendship is fiction, am saying most things that are fiction is based off reality. Think about a “Black Rose”…. Black is a color and a rose is a flower, but when put together it’s a fictionally flower called black rose (Black + Rose = Black Rose)
Lost? Lets break it down like where in first grade.

• Black: Is define as serious, conventional and it can be mysterious, sexy, and sophisticated.
• Rose: Is define as “saying: I love you” desire, passion, courage, respect, beauty and sincerity. A red rosebud symbolizes purity and loveliness.









Therefore, when I call my friend or our friendship a Black Rose, am calling it “serious, mysterious, it has respect with sincerity (with a twist of passion)” It’s hard to find that why it’s hard to get a hold of. However, when you get a hold of it, you realize how beautiful it is to have in your possession. Just like a Black Rose.
Peace /love & cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.