Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moving Forward


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."-Walt Disney

Wow it’s been so long since I wrote a blog. A lot has change, from the year to the people around me. As well as myself, I didn’t released I still had so much growing up to (but not in a mature sense). I had to start thinking about myself, making future goals and looking more at the big picture. Its cool living life day by day but you do have to think about tomorrow at some point.

I had to create a plan. That would help me become the woman I want to be. The plan had to have guild lines; from my career path to kind people I have around me. This guild lines had to include short and long term goals. Which can be very overwhelming at times, but it had to be done.

In order to be happy in life, you have to do what makes you happy. And be around positive people, who has a future, career and has self respect. In life I feel the most important thing, is the people you spend your life with. Because the people in your life can help or hurt the person you want to become.

Think about it!....

Til next time....Peace/Love & Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.