Tuesday, February 15, 2011

IDK..Relationships?...




IDK, if this person is a friend or not (but we are friends on Facebook). And he asked a question (that was posted on his status) which got me thinking, he asked…“It is easier to maintain relationships personally and impersonally face to face or digitally??????????- Jose Pena

"Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take."- Anthony Robbins

I feel in order to answer this question correctly; you first have to define what a relationship is. A relationship is a general interaction between people. But a lot of people mistake a relationship is only between lovers…When in fact you can have a relationship with pretty much anything and anyone (For example: you have a relationship with, parents/friends/teachers/grandparents/ even animals).
Now you know what a relationship is, I could answer your question.


It all depends on the individual, because with some people it’s easier or more convenient to stay in touch digitally (from facebook to texting). And some people find it easier to express what ever feelings they may have through an e-mail or text then face to face, because there’s no pressure or spot light causing them to be nerves.
I think a good balance of both, would make any relationship better. But when it comes to lover, you have to maintain that face to face interaction. And not depend only on the digital world (from facebook to texting) because if you do that it’s going to weakening your relationship, cause there would be a lack of interaction.
In order to have a good/successful relationship (everybody should know) you have to have an open flow of communication. That’s what the relationship depends on.
I hope I answer the question.
Til next time....Peace/Love & Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.