Wednesday, February 23, 2011







Cross Roads

"Mastering your fear means accepting it, owning it, and making it work for you instead of against you." - Rhonda Britten

Sometimes it’s hard to admit that you are afraid of something, from being afraid of the dark to being afraid of clowns. Admitting any fear could be very hard and challenging but the hardest thing for someone to admit is the fear of falling in love.

I believe I have that fear. From clowns all the way down to the “L WORD”… I DON’T KNOW WHY!(Am lying)… Yes I do, like I stated before admitting your fear could be very hard. But then again most people go threw life not realize or not caring that they have a fear of being in love. Most girls would put the blame on there absent fathers, but not I. I would never give that man, that kind of power over me and my life (not like HE cares anyways).

I would put that blame on myself. For the simple fact it’s my life, and am the only one who realized this fear. The crazies’ thing about having this kind of fear, there is no one to talk to about it. I guess some fears are best left to ones self. But then again its better to talk things out, that’s how you realize why you act the way you do. It’s just hard finding someone to listen…

What helped me address this fear is not going on dates etc… It’s paying closet attention to my actions and my feeling on some issues. As well as listening to love songs (Luther, Mariah list goes on…) and watching a lot of romance movies from The Notebook, A Walk Remember all the way down to Ghost. Believe it or not it was therapy for me.

I own my fear! Am ready to fall in love, just like anything in life it take baby steps to reach that be cross road. And when I get there am hope am ready, not only to give of myself but to give my self completely. But for I will live with the fact am IN LOVE, with my career!

"The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together." -Barbara de Angelis

Think about it!....

Til next time....Peace/Love & Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.