Sunday, July 3, 2011



"The truth of the matter is, we're not far away from where we should be. We can complain about the problem or we can go out and solve the problem. I choose to go out and try to solve the problem."          - George Karl

It’s about 10:26 pm (in New York) and it maybe midnight by the time I finish this blog entry.  I got a lot on my mind, and sometimes it’s just better to write it down then to talk to someone who doesn’t care.

I took a vacation, not just a vacation from work but a vacation from my life. I stop texting,         e-mail you named it I’ve stopped it, for about two weeks. Just to see where I was going and who I had around me. I believe every couple months you should turn yourself off completely to understand why things are the way they are. And most important to check and see if your happy. And that is how I end up with the big question, Ashley M. Palmer are you happy?

                   If you are asking if am happy about my work, Yes. But if you asking if am happy about my personal life, then my answer will have to be Nooo1Am not happy, I hardly have friends (meaning I don’t have any to count on or talk to) and I don’t go out as much as I will like to(am not interested in going clubbing). I need a balance, between my career and life. I need to start enjoying life more.

The best way to do so is by telling yourself the truth. Which can be very hard for most people, believe it or not people only want to hear what they want to hear. But little do they know living in denial (like life is good all) gets you know where, just like living in the past or focusing on the bad things in life.

In other to live a full life, you have to know what the problem is in your own life (not who…but what) and then own it (by dealing with it) and then move forward. And give yourself the right to move forward, (A lot of us don’t forgive each other, not even our selves) so you can move on to a better life. 

Think about it!....
Til next time....Peace/Love & Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hmm, I am not the same person I was yesterday! Shy (life is too short for that), Naïve (I pay close attention to things now) Angry/hot headed (I try not to let people get to me) AM A CHANGE WOMAN. Therefore, you should get to know me before you pass any judgments on me.